Crossplay games are an option for us to play the same game across different platforms. In this article, we’ve collected 25 great games to play with friends who don’t have the same console as you. Or if you or they have a PC and want to play between computer and video game. Check out the games on our list below, ranging from the most varied styles and genres!
- Crossplay between: PC (Launcher by Epic Games), PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android
- How to play: To play Fortnite with friends from other platforms, make sure everyone has an Epic Games account to add them to your squad in the friends’ list
Fortnite is very fun among crossplay games with three very different modes. No matter how you play, you will be able to cooperate with your friends and survive against them, even if you play on different platforms. The most popular mode is Battle Royale, which has a legion of fans.
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition
Crossplay between: PC (Windows 10), PS4, Xbox One, Switch, iOS, and Android
How to play: To take advantage of Minecraft crossplay games, you will need to create a free Xbox Live account
Minecraft is one of the most excellent crossplay games where each adventure is different from the previous one. Your task is to survive dangerous creatures, find resources, build buildings of all kinds and explore to the ends of the world. You can do it all by yourself, but with friends, it’s certainly much better!
Call of Duty Modern Warfare + Warzone
- Crossplay between: PC (Battle.net), PS4, and Xbox One
- How to play: To use Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone crossplay, you need a Call of Duty account to be able to form groups of friends, regardless of platform
Modern Warfare has been one of the most successful and impressive restarts of recent years, especially now that it’s paired with the free Warzone game. Both games are complete and varied, with a multitude of multiplayer modes that are best enjoyed in good company. And they are updated frequently with new content!
- Crossplay between: PC (Steam), PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- How to play: to use cross-play with Rocket League just go to the game options and check the Play / Playbox on multiple platforms
If you like cars and football, why not do a 2v1 and play one of the funniest online crossplay games in years? Rocket League is today one of the best cooperative and competitive experiences. Get together with your friends or face them off to show who is the most skilled at hitting the ball while driving.
- Crossplay between: PC (Steam), PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
- How to play: To get the most out of crossplay games, share your game room number with your friends so they can participate
Brawlhalla is one of the excellent fighting crossplay games that is also free! The characters, all hand-drawn as if they were an animated series, are very different from each other and there are so many that you are sure to find your favorite character. The best thing about Brawlhalla is the number of different modes there are, so it’s one of the perfect crossplay games to spend many afternoons with friends.
- Crossplay between: PC and PS4
- How to play: Make sure you and your friends are on the same Final Fantasy XIV server. Crossplay is integrated into the game itself.
How to give TP in Minecraft
Seeing the quality, setting, plot, and gameplay of a Final Fantasy turned into an MMORPG is a feat worthy of praise. It is a game immense in content and power, both in playable and in the game’s story. Therefore, it is highly appreciated that PC gamers can enjoy fantastic adventures together with their PC friends.
- Crossplay between: Xbox One and PS4
- How to play: To use PUBG crossplay, you need to have Gamer Tags (Xbox One) or PSN (PS4) username to add your friends and form squads
One of the first Battle Royale to popularize the genre, PUBG allows crossplay between Xbox One and PS4 players. Thanks to that, you can get together with your friends and fight to be the last in each game. The task is not easy as there are dangers everywhere.
Street Fighter V
- Crossplay between: PC (Steam) and PS4
- How to play: To use Street Fighter V crossplay with their friends, the PS4 player must look up the PC ID and invite it to their game room
One of the kings of fighting games! Street Fighter V is one of the most ideal titles to measure your skills against opponents from all over the world. Fortunately, now that it supports games between PC and PS4, you can show your friends who is the boss in this type of game.
Mortal Kombat 11
- Crossplay between: PS4 and Xbox One
- How to play: To use crossplay in this game with your friends you must first activate the Krossplay option. Next, you will need to coordinate with a friend to enter the same room as Crossplay
We moved on to another fighting game, this time much bloodier and graphically spectacular. Nothing like summoning your internal Kombatant to beat up your friends using the crossplay function!
Forza Horizon 4
- Crossplay between: PC (Windows 10) and Xbox One
- How to play: To play Forza Horizon 4 on PC you must do it via the Xbox Play Anywhere service. For this reason, crossplay is incorporated into the game.
Driving through the streets of Forza Horizon 4 is a joy, especially given the changes in season and weather. If the game’s challenges leave you wanting more, you’re in luck! You can compete in races against other players, regardless of whether they do it on Xbox One itself or on PC. It is definitely the best crossplay racing game and also one of the few with this feature.
Black Desert Online
- Crossplay between: PS4 and Xbox One
- How to play: it is necessary that you and your friends are playing on servers dedicated to crossplay and, of course, that they are on the same server
Black Desert is one of the most impressive MMORPGs in terms of graphics and great character creator. It offers much more than that, of course, as very dynamic and action-focused combat. The game features extensive content, with a good focus on progression. For this reason, nothing better than having friends by your side to brighten the experience!
Ark: Survival Evolved
- Crossplay between: PC (Windows 10) and Xbox One.
- How to play: To use crossplay, PC gamers must play Ark: Survival Evolved via the Xbox Play Anywhere service. You will also need to add your friends to play together
Ark is one of the most popular survival games in recent years. The presence of dinosaurs can be intimidating, but the real danger lies with the players themselves. Feed, harvest, build, explore, tame dinosaurs and create alliances.
- Crossplay between: PC (Windows 10), Xbox One, iOS and Android
- How to play: Crossplay is built into the game. The only important detail is to ensure that you and your friends join the same game and server. If you add them to your friends list, you can use the “Join game” option
Read: How to get free Robux
Roblox is one of the most varied and even endless experiences you can find in a game. The premise is that the entire community creates, shares, and enjoys adventures. Each minigame and map is the players’ own creation, and there’s nothing better than immersing yourself in their worlds with their friends, regardless of platform!
Read: best Roblox horror games
- Crossplay between: PC and Xbox One
- How to play: To play Gears 5 on PC you need to create a free Xbox Live account. Thanks to this service, crossplay is organically integrated and you just need to add your friends to the list
Read: best Roblox RPG games
Gears 5 is an excellent shooting game, which is perfectly enjoyed in solo mode, but the icing on the cake is the multiplayer and co-op mode. Don’t miss the opportunity to polish your chainsaw with other colleagues, as you’ll need support to face bloodthirsty enemies.
- Crossplay between: PC (Battle.net), Android, and iOS
- How to play: Hearthstone crossplay requires all players to be in the same region
Hearthstone is one of the most played card games, so there are plenty of rivals to compete with. Still, you always feel like playing against your acquaintances, and that’s easier now thanks to crossplay. Unlock cards, learn from your mistakes and create the best deck possible. If you want to win, you must know your deck and your opponent’s deck perfectly!
Sea of Thieves
- Crossplay between: PC and Xbox One
- How to play: To play Sea of Thieves you need to create a free Xbox Live account. From there, crossplay is incorporated into the game
A pirate-themed game is not for playing alone. If you’re going to have a team at Sea of Thieves, there’s nothing better than having friends by your side.
In this game, there are dozens of islands to explore and stories to discover. Naval battles and looting are also constant, so it is necessary to join forces and show that you are the best pirate.
- Crossplay between: PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- How to play: To use Paladins crossplay just add your friends, regardless of game platform
Paladins is a competitive game where cooperation and communication are everything. Each character has their own abilities and can have a greater or lesser role depending on the game mode. Teamwork is essential so that you are not part of a losing team.
- Crossplay between: PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, or PC and PS4
- How to play: To play crossplay with a friend, one player needs to create a public room and the other finds it
Aragami is a stealth game in which you control a character with the power to control shadows. Each level is a challenge that you can overcome in different ways, depending on the powers you want to use and the paths you choose. The game offers the option to have fun cooperatively, with crossplay included!
Of course, remember that Xbox One and Nintendo Switch users cannot play on PS4.
World War Z
- Crossplay between: PC (Epic Game Launcher) and Xbox One
- How to play: To play with your friends from the other platform in Campaign mode it is important that all of you choose a public game, with the same difficulty and level of campaign. It is recommended to enter the waiting room at the same time to have more chances to work
After the success of Left 4 Dead and Killing Floor, World War Z resumes the cooperative experience of survival against zombies. The Infected are very dangerous creatures that require everything from you to survive. That’s why we recommend you join your friends whenever you can. But don’t let them out of your sight!
- Crossplay between: PC (Epic Game Launcher), PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android
- How to play: For Dauntless crossplay everyone needs to create an Epic Games account and link it to their respective platform accounts. The crossplay game option must also be activated in the game options
Dauntless is a cooperative game that puts you in the shoes of a Slayer, a hunter whose mission is to defeat the dangerous Behemots. Carrying good gear, having a plan of attack, and coordinating with others are vital to every fighter’s success. The game has good content and is a lot of fun to play with your friends.
- Crossplay between: PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
- How to play: just like in Paladins, to use Smite crossplay you just need to add your friends, regardless of game platform
Smite is a slightly different MOBA in that it is played as a third-person action game and not from a top camera view. As in all games of this genre, players on a team must collaborate to eliminate the opposing team or destroy towers and gain ground. There are dozens of gods of incredible power to choose from!
- Crossplay between: PC, Switch and Xbox One.
- How to play: to play crossplay against a friend from another platform it is recommended to create a game and send him the invitation code
As for strategy and tactics games, Wargroove is one of the most pleasant surprises of the last decade. It’s reminiscent of Advance Wars, with a good story mode and well-polished gameplay. You can play multiplayer games with and against your friends, and you can also create maps and missions to share with them. Great for strategy lovers!
- Crossplay between: PC (Windows 10) and Xbox One
- How to play: PC player must be playing Astroneer via the Xbox Play Anywhere service (not Steam). Crossplay with Xbox One is integrated into the service
Enter a different universe and explore various planets, full of secrets. Better yet, venture out with other friends! Astroneer is tremendously fun and funny at times. The game offers complete freedom to explore, build bases and dive deep into each planet.
Astroneer is also on Steam and PS4, but they don’t include crossplay.
Phantasy Star Online 2
- Crossplay between: PC (Windows 10), Xbox One, PS4, PS Vita, and Nintendo Switch
- How to play: To play with friends from other platforms, everyone needs to be on the same server
Phantasy Star Online 2 isn’t the most famous MMORPG ever, but it’s just as excellent as other heavyweights. It features a good variety of races, classes and tasks to complete, and it’s a huge game that you can hardly get tired of. It’s a completely free game, so don’t hesitate to try it out with your friends!
No Man’s Sky
- Crossplay between: PC (Windows 10), Xbox One and PS4
- How to play: You will find players from other platforms naturally during the game. Or you can add them to a friends list and create a group when entering a game section.
No Man’s Sky is another space exploration game, which after many corrections and patches has been very successful among players. The gameplay possibilities are the most varied. From exploring, cataloging, and conquering planets and galaxies to space battles and creating bases.