In GTA 5, if you are interested in making a lot of money, you must learn to invest in the stock market. Just like in the real world, you’ll have to figure out how to do it the smart way to become the most powerful criminal in the game.
Check out this guide to learn about the stock market and learn how to take advantage of your investments.
GTA 5 stock market
The LCN stock exchange exists only in the offline version of the game and is affected by the events associated with your individual game .
You already know that the main objective is to buy stocks cheaply in order to sell them at a higher value and thus make a profit. However, it can be difficult to see which companies you should invest in without losing capital. In this specific stock exchange, you should take into account the news that goes on the radio , as they sometimes indicate the good investments that can be taken advantage of at any given time.
It’s one thing for you to invest in stocks that will only depend on what’s going on in your offline game, but in the case of BAWSAQ, this exchange is interconnected to the game’s online universe . Therefore, all actions and investments of other players will also influence the value of your shares. And while the returns can turn out to be astronomical, you have to bear in mind that the stakes are also much higher here.
The Rockstar website will give you detailed information about last week’s fluctuations and current ones , so it’s essential to stay informed.
For you to truly profit, you need to invest a good start value . In addition, it is not advisable to buy Life Invaders shares, as this is the only company that is hardly appreciated in the market.
However, the most important thing to take into account is that each company has a direct rival, that is, when one suffers, its rival wins. Ideally, you sabotage the rival company in which you own shares so that your profit increases.
Check out the list of companies and their rivals:
- Bilkington vs. Dollar Pills
- Burgershot vs. Up-An-Atom
- Clucking Bell vs. TacoBomb
- Cool Beans vs. Bean Machine
- ECola vs. Raine
- FlyUS vs. AirEmu
- GoPostal vs. PostOP
- MazeBank Vs. BankOfLiberty
- Pisswasser vs. Logger
- RadioLosSantos vs. WorldwideFM
- Redwood vs. Debonaire
- Slaughter, Slaughter & Slaughter vs. Bullhead
Investing in Murders
If you follow the game’s story, you’ll reach a point where Franklin will have access to a series of missions proposed by Lester, all of which consist of the assassinations of important businessmen . Fortunately, each of the affected companies has a rival competitor, which means that one’s failures will be reflected in the other’s fortunes.
To get to the end of the game’s main story, you’ll have to complete Lester’s first mission, but once you’ve done that, it’s best not to take any more missions until the end of the main campaign. Then, with some money to invest, go back to these missions and use the stock exchange to get the maximum profit from your business interference.
Check out the investments that must be made in each assassination mission:
- Hotel Assassination: Invest with your three characters in BetaPharmaceuticals (BAWSAQ) before starting the mission. Eventually, the stock will start to go up and once you get an 80% return, you should sell it.
- The Multi Target Assassination: Buy Debonaire Cigarettes (LCN) shares before the mission and sell them when you reach 80% return.
- The Vice Assassination: Before starting the mission, buy Fruit shares (BAWSAQ) and sell them as soon as you reach 50% return.
- The Bus Assassination: In this case, as soon as the mission is complete and not before, buy Vapid shares (BAWSAQ) and sell them as soon as the return is 100%.
- The Construction Assassination: Before starting this quest, buy GoldCoast shares (LCN) and sell them when your return reaches 80%.
Now that you know how to make a lot of money, discover all the properties you can buy in GTA V!